Wednesday, June 25, 2014

'Tis The Season to be Working...

Now that I'm back from Thailand, it's time to start working again! Just like any typical university student during the summer, I got myself two part-time jobs (and possibly a third one), and I'm working all summer to be able to make up for the lack of work during the school year.

I'm back at the Goldeyes this summer, working as a Fan Services Rep: basically, I stand around at the top of my section with a sign that reads "Please wait for a stop in play". That means, I stop people from going to their seats while a player is at bat. It's the easiest (and most boring...) job I've ever had! I'm getting paid to watch baseball and stand around. It's not my favourite way to pass time, but it's money!

I'm also still working at Bodegoes (it's a restaurant in the Exchange district). I haven't been getting a lot more hours than when I was in school, but let's hope I will soon!

I may be working hard, but I have a feeling this summer will be a good one.

2 comments :

  1. i worked at the goldeyes one summer! I also have a whole bunch of friends that have worked there for years. some of them don't anymore though. my friend laura was in charge of the fan services reps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like everyone either works there at some point, or knows someone who has! And yes, I know Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog