Tuesday, July 12, 2016

3-Laender Marathon 2016

This year is the year I really dive in. I decided that this year would be the year I run my first full marathon. I had been thinking about it for a while and finally set my mind to it when I heard of the 3-Country marathon. This marathon starts in Lindau, Germany, makes its way through Austria, Switzerland and back, finishing in Bregenz, Austria. The whole race takes place by Constance Lake, which is meant to be absolutely beautiful.


I'm so excited to finally be training for something new while at the same time, I'm totally terrified! 13.1 miles is hard enough as it is to add another 13.1! But I can do it!

I'll be using Hal Higdon's training plan which looks a little like this:


I'm just hoping I won't get any more injuries so I can finish strong! I definitely don't plan on quitting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog