Friday, December 4, 2015

30 Day Squat Challenge Results

During the month of November, I did a lot of squats. I decided to do the 30 Day Squat Challenge and I just completed it! It's really crazy to think that I started with 50 squats on day 1 and finished with 250 squats on day 30. The craziest part? It takes me less than ten minutes to do 200-250 squats!

In total this month, I have done over 3,295 squats!

Even if I didn't notice much of a difference myself, I could feel the difference. My legs feel stronger and doing 100 squats is easy. Usually, I'm out of breath faster than my legs are tired. I wanted to actually see progress, so I took some before and after pictures, and I'm honestly surprised. There's not much of a difference in the pictures from behind, but quite a bit of a difference when you look at the ones I took from the side.




Conclusion? The 30 Day Squat Challenge works.

3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!!!! I will start this week,did you use weights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job!!!! I will start this week,did you use weights?

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog