Monday, October 13, 2014

Thankful

It's Thanksgiving here in Canada!

There are so many things I am thankful for this year. There are things that never change, that I am always thankful for, like my family and my friends and being able to live in a country where I'm safe and that isn't at war.
And there are the recent things that I am also thankful for.
-Working at my new job. I love my new job and I actually enjoy going to work (and, I mean, the pay ain't bad either, so no one's complaining!).
-Thailand. This trip was absolutely amazing and I still can't believe how well it went. I met a lot of incredible people there and it's a trip I'll never forget.
-School. It may not be something recent, but I am so thankful for going to university. I really love learning and it's been great so far. I can't believe I'll be graduating this year already.
-Health. It's nothing new, but after being sick for so long, I definitely appreciate being healthy again and I'm so glad that it's over.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog