Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Typical White Girl

So it seems I've turned into a typical white girl!
With the matching scarf and socks, the boots, and legging...  I finally understand! It's because it's so damn comfortable!
Scarf: Garage // Shirt: H&M // Leggings: Suzy Shier // Socks: Kodiak // Boots: Payless Shoe Warehouse
You know what? I wear what I want, when I want, and that's all there is to it. It has nothing to do with fashion for me. I liked the scarf, so I got it. Winter is coming, and I needed warm socks, so I got them, same thing with the boots. As for the leggings? Well my jeans are slightly too big for me and something it's nice to lounge in leggings.

Obviously, this isn't what I wear every day. I'm still the typical t-shirt and jeans kinda gal, but hey, it's nice to switch it up once in a while, right?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog