Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

2014 has been a year with a lot of ups and downs, and like every year, today is the day to look and and say goodbye. Between a break up and months of stomach problems, there's also been an amazing trip to Thailand, I've met incredible people and I ran my first half-marathon. Though it's been full of ups and downs, I would say it was a pretty great year.

Let's take a look at 2014:
January and February:

This is when I realized that sometimes you have to admit defeat, that you've been trying to do too much and to slow down, and then a month later, decided to add yet another thing to this long list; training for a half-marathon. (Looks like someone didn't learn their lesson!)

March and April:

March was when I started realizing that it's beyond easy to get injured when running... And with my luck, get every. possible. injury. all at once.At the same time as working extremely hard during those two months to finish editing my two film projects for class: a documentary and a short film.

May and June:

May and June were two insane and incredible months. I ran my first half-marathon, and then went to Thailand by myself for a month. It was such an amazing trip that I had to write five posts about it!

July and August:

The rest of the summer was... not as busy as I wished it had been. I had two jobs, yet I barely made enough hours to work part-time. Though I do have to say, running Color Me Rad and Mud Hero were really awesome!

September and October:

Well, I started my last year of university ever! Which, I don't know about you, but I think is really exciting! For Halloween, I made this adorable loofah costume. I also started running again, and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be, but more on that later.

November and December:

November was a busy month, what with filming our film class project while doing all my other projects for my other classes, but it was a good experience, though I dread having to edit it. As mentioned above, I also started running again... and in Winnipeg, that means running in cold weather, with very expensive running clothes...

So there goes 2014. It was a great year, but I'm ready for 2015.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog