Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello 2015!

Happy New Year's everyone! (I know I'm a little late with my post, but at least I'm writing something, right?)
via




Last year, my goals/predictions were:
By December 31, 2014,
I will have finished my final draft of my book and will have it sent out to agents.
I will have gone to Thailand.
I will have lost 20 pounds.
I will have had mostly A's in school.
I will have run a half marathon.
I will have written another book (first draft at least)
I will have read every book on my bookshelf that I haven't read yet. (There's 20 in total!) (I have read 20 books, just not all from said bookshelf)

Better than I expected, that's for sure! I guess I haven't been very active on the whole writing thing, but that's okay. It's been a busy year, and this year will be even more so.

2015, I have big, big plans for you. But before I talk about that, let's talk about last year's goals.
This year will be huge! By this time next year, I will have graduated university, ran my first full marathon and hopefully even moved out! I'm so excited for this new year and to see what it has in store for me.
By December 31, 2015,
I will have graduated university.
I will have read Lord of the Rings (for the first time, I might add).
I will have read 21 books.
I will have run a full marathon.
I will have moved out.
I will get out of debt.
I will be happy.

Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog