Friday, July 24, 2015

Graduation!

Well, after a lot of hard, hard work, I finally did it! I graduated university!

I almost quit once or twice, I've had many anxious moments that my parents had to deal with, lots of tests, exams and papers to write, many, many, many German grammar rules to learn, a few short films to make, but in the end, I crossed the stage and got my diploma, and I can't explain how good it feels.

I've written 22 posts about school in the 2 years I've had this blog, and here are some of the highlights:
Final Film Project: Party!
Behind the Scenes: Party!
Ode to a Sugar Cube
Gerald Laroche: Master of the Harmonica
90 to 50
Peer Support
Back to Books!

It has been a crazy adventure, and I will definitely miss it more than I expected I would. I met some amazing people, some friends I will keep for life and have learned so much about myself and about the world through these classes and experiences.

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me through this three intense years, who helped me study or correct my homework, or just told me to keep going, or even those who let me rant about a professor, or some stupid homework I had to do. I wouldn't have been able to do it without all of you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog