Monday, July 20, 2015

Life Lately

Gah! I haven't posted since May 21st! That's far too long in between posts. I've been so busy and well, to be honest, I just haven't had the motivation to write. I have plenty to say, and even a list of blog posts to write, but nothing. I'll try to be better!

Life Lately:
I turned 21,
I graduated university,
I ran another half-marathon,
I quit one job and got a new one,
I went to the Winnipeg Folk Festival,
And all of these, I will be talking about a little later on, except the job.

The job.
I got a new job at a restaurant as a line cook. Well, cook may not be the right word for it... I'm on salads. My job doesn't actually involve cooking. Just mixing salads and slicing veggies, and occasionally decorating desserts. I now work full-time there, while still working at the museum part-time (although soon I'll be full-time at both....).
With shifts like 3pm-11pm, it's hard to have any kind of motivation to get up early to write or do anything, really, and when I get home, I'm too tired to find the words. Not just with blogging, but when you get home at 11:30/midnight, it's already too late to go out, so I've been spending a lot more time at home, so you'd think I would have the time to write, right? I thought so too.

Soon, I'll be working both jobs full-time, which will be crazy and I'll be exhausted all the time, but that's life! I need the money if I plan on travelling!

There are lots of posts coming up! Things about my graduation, the Manitoba Marathon, my new job, dating, the Winnipeg Folk Fest... and then all the random things I ramble about as well!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog