Monday, January 4, 2016

Goodbye Party

Before someone leaves on a big trip, it's customary to have a going away gathering of some kine, usually a party or a dinner. I decided to do both. I combined our annual New Year's Eve party with my going away party, and also had a dinner at Boston Pizza for those who either couldn't come to the party or don't drink. Both were a total success and I'm so happy I got to see some of my friends before I leave for a year.

I didn't get any pictures at BP, but I got quite a few during the party. I got myself some ridiculous 2016 glasses that gave me the perfect excuse to take ridiculous selfies!












In all seriousness, I am so grateful for the people I have in my life. Whether we've been friends for years, or a few weeks, I will miss you all so much! I am so lucky to have you all in my life.

2 comments :

  1. Looks like you had a great New Years!
    I like the collaboration of goodbye and new year celebration. Now you'll meet more wonderful people!

    - Harlynn
    mind tourmalines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was! I'm glad I can remember it ;)
      It was definitely a good excuse to get more people to come!

      Delete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog