Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello 2016!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2015 was an interesting year. So much happened that I will remember forever. But I sure as hell am ready for 2016.
While watching How I Met Your Mother, I came across this quote, which seems perfect for the new year.
"You wrote down all of these things to say goodbye to, but so many of these are good things. Why not just say goodbye to the bad things? Say goodbye to all the times you felt lost, to all the times it was a No instead of a Yes, to all the scrapes and bruises, to all the heartache. Say goodbye to everything you really want to do for the last time."

Last year, I had quite a few goals I wanted to accomplish:
I will have graduated university.
I will have read Lord of the Rings (for the first time, I might add).
I will have read 21 books. **I read 10 books**
I will have run a full marathon. **I ran 5 half-marathons**
I will have moved out. **I am moving on January 5th (to Germany!)**
I will get out of debt.
I will be happy. 

I'm pretty proud of everything I've done, even if I didn't quite cross off everything on my list. Really, though, who really ever does? Either way, I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for me.

Here are some goals for 2016:

By December 31st, 2016,
I will have run a full marathon.
I will have travelled to 10 countries.
I will finally be happy with my body.
I will have read 10 books in German.
I will have become a morning person (probably my most challenging goal ever).
I will be happy.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog