Monday, April 18, 2016

If You Walk a Mile in My Shoes....


If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might always be craving new adventures.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might be working two jobs.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might feel guilty for spending so much time inside when it's sunny out.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might have sleep issues.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you would have wonderful and supportive parents.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you would have a beautiful, hilarious, and energetic sister.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might be a little jealous of your sister.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might always be looking forward to something, and forget to enjoy the moment.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might find comfort in libraries, forests and airports.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might spend more money on race entries than drinks at the bar.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you would be addicted to Netflix.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might hate the taste of coffee.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you would struggle not to say "that's what she said" outloud very often.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you might think "I need a pedicure" but be too embarrassed to go because of the battlefield-condition of your feet.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you would be addicted to Slurpees and candy.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you would never go to the gym.

If you walk a mile in my shoes, you would end up running a lot.

RunWiki

Where would I end up if I walked a mile in your shoes?


Click the image below to read the original post on Lisa's blog RunWiki.org:


4 comments :

  1. I LOVE! I enjoyed getting to know you and am so happy that I inspired you to do your own. SO nice to meet you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea! Same here with the candy addiction! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! You should give it a try yourself :)

      Delete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog