Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Currently I'm...

Time for a bit of catch up! I wrote one of these posts a month ago and I thought I'd write another one!

READING: Sadly, I'm still reading Harry Potter... I don't know what's wrong. I used to be able to read a book in two days and now it's taken me over two months! I mean, I know I'm busy and all, but that had never been a problem before...

WATCHING: I've been watching a ton of Netflix! Lately I've been re-watching Gossip Girl, and all kinds of movies I should have seen as a film student but never got around to it. Like The Pianist, for example. What an amazing and heartbreakingly beatiful story...!

LISTENING: I don't know why, but I can't stop listening to country music. Maybe it's the sunshine and obvious signs that summer is coming, but country is making me look forward to bonfires and late nights.

WORKING ON: Right now, I'm working on... well work. I've got a job interview today, and working hard to improving my running and being able to afford my travels!


EATING: Instead of eating tons of döner kebabs, I've been trying to eat a little healthier. That's one thing I love about Germany. The food here is so cheap! I can eat healthy without breaking the bank!

DRINKING: All sorts of strange things! Germans love to try all sorts of weird combinations... Coke and Fanta (Spezi), Beer and Coke (Diesel), Beer and Fanta (Radler), Cherry and Banana juice (Ki-Ba)... Most of them are actually really good!

WANTING: A vacation! I've been working non-stop, seven days a week, since I got to Berlin and could really use a bit of sunshine and palm trees. I also want sugar. ALL. THE TIME!

THINKING: I watch too much Netflix and should really find myself some friends and hobbies...

CELEBRATING: Beating my half marathon personal best! On Saturday, I ran a half marathon and ran my fastest time ever! I'm just itching to get back on the road and train! I've got more motivation than ever before.

TRYING: I've been trying to find another half marathon to run this year, either in July or August. If I do, it will be my 10th half marathon! It's just a matter of finding something... It seems like most are in September or October...

ENJOYING: The imminent summer! It's sunny almost every day, the weather is getting warmer and things are really starting to work out for me. I finally got my visa extended, I found a decent apartment that won't be temporary, and it's summer in Berlin! Festivals, sunshine, music, happiness.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog