Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Converse

When I was younger, I had this punk phase and I wanted to dress exactly like Avril Lavigne. I loved her Converse. I thought they were just the coolest thing ever and I needed a pair of those! So I got a pair and let me tell you, I have never found another pair of shoes like these. I've been wearing Converse (the low tops) pretty much since grade 7 and I love them. I haven't worn them in about two years and man, have I missed these shoes!

They go with anything, they're light, conformable and they last a lot longer than any other shoe I've had, and the older they get, the comfier they get. (You can even wear it with a dress! -sort of-) Plus, now you can custom design your own pair on the website! Whatever pattern you want, any material, design, etc!

Of course I wear other shoes like ballet flats, flip flops and winter boots, but during the summer, Converse is definitely my favourite pair of shoes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog