Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013...

2013 was a great year. It wasn't the most exciting year, but it was busy and that's how I like life!

In February, I work full time at the Festival du Voyageur for the first time. I got to be around horses all day!

I found a new job in March, which I was really excited about, but it didn't quite work out...

April was spent studying of exams and fundraising for Germany. You would be surprised how much money a bake sale can give you!

I travelled to Germany in May and half of June. It was one of the best trips of my life! Germany is such a beautiful country, the people are incredible and I just can't wait to go back!
In June, I celebrated my 19th birthday. A few girls and I went out in Berlin to a club and partied until 5 am! I'm telling you, it's the weirdest thing: you leave the club, and it's sunny out, the subway has started running already and the bakers are going to work.


July was all about readjusting. I found not one, but two jobs for the summer and volunteered at the Winnipeg Folk Festival. 

August was a busy month! I started blogging, I started writing my book, I was preparing to go back to university, all the while working two jobs and trying to find one once school started!

In September, I started school again, and I couldn't have been more excited! I started thinking of ideas as flowers, and making banana splits on a whim!

October was when I really started getting involved with the blogging community. I got a Liebster award, I did my first link-up for Halloween and even made a Facebook page for my blog!


I participated in NaNoWriMo in November. That was a huge deal for me, and a big push for completing my book. We also adopted Lola, our newest addition to the family, and I premiered my little movie "Donuts," a project I did for class.

December was great! I hosted my first giveaway, I participated in a blogger's Secret Santa and I completed the 30 Day Squat and Crunch Challenge!



2013 was an amazing year, and I'm sure 2014 will be even better! I can't wait to see what's in store for me!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog