Monday, September 23, 2013

Goodbye Summer!

This weekend was the official start of fall. For the occasion, I decided it was time to start wearing jeans again. Confession: I haven't worn anything other than yoga pants since March... So here I am, getting used to wearing jeans again. The weather is colder, school has started back up again, the leaves are changing, and I keep hearing about pumpkin spiced lattes. It's not quite sweater-weather yet, but it's coming.
Top: H&M // Jeans: AĆ©ropostale // Purse: AĆ©ropostale // Flats: Walmart
This was the first piece of clothes I bought in Germany. I totally fell in love with the lace work in the back. It's elegant and dark enough to fake a non-see-through effect, while the front is plain enough to match it with almost anything; jeans, stripes, scarves, colours, etc.
Here's to the start of Fall!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog