Wednesday, December 4, 2013

30 Day Squat Challenge

December is always a month of laziness, stressing over exams, and overeating, so why not kickstart the New Year's resolution with the 30 Day Squat Challenge!
Source

I did this in Germany and I actually received compliments at how much leaner my legs were so why not do it again! I haven't been exercising at all lately, so this will be a good way to restart a healthy lifestyle.
Not only will I be doing squats, I also decided to add crunches to the mix. Here's what my month will look like:
Source

Wish me luck!

2 comments :

  1. Wow, this looks challenging - but I could definitely use it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! It's fun though. It's a super short work out and your legs look and feel so awesome after!

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog