Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Beautiful Lie

I recently re-discovered the band 30 Seconds to Mars, which I used to be obsessed with a few years ago, but then it became a little too intense for me when I drifted to folk music. One thing that I remembered of this band was their music videos. They have always been really artistic and I love that about them.
I don't really watch a lot of music videos (I prefer to just listen to the album), but I looked it up and re-watched all the videos of the album I have (A Beautiful Lie), which is their second album. One of their songs, which has the same name as the album has an incredibly beautiful music video.

It's music videos like those that really make me want to do that for a living. I want to create something that beautiful one day.

There's a couple other videos that have this effect on me, here are my top 10 (that I can think of):
30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
Avicii - Wake Me Up 
Avicii - I Could be the One
Kelly Clarkson  - Behind These Hazel Eyes
Diam's - Jeune Demoiselle
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Simple Plan - Untitled
Paramore - Misery Business
David Wax Museum - Born With A Broken Heart
Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed

And a bonus because it has such a great message:
Headhunterz featuring Krewella - United Kids of the World

There are a ton more great music videos out there, those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

What are some of YOUR favourites?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog