Monday, December 30, 2013

Challenge Completed, On to the Next!

Today is the last day of my 30 Day Squat and Crunch Challenge!
Source
As of today, I have completed 3,295 squats and 2,035 crunches this month! I can already see a different in my legs; they are thinner and tighter and I feel good!
When I got around the 200 squats mark, I started getting so sore, but it still felt awesome to check off another day of the challenge, which is why I'm doing another fitness challenge starting January 1st! Well... 2 actually: Lunges and splits!
I will be posting before and after pictures for the splits at the end of the month to see how much progress I made!

If you're looking for a great website with a bunch of ideas for challenges, check out 30 Day Fitness Challenges! Not only does it have challenges, but it also has various exercises and recipes to try!

What are YOUR fitness challenges for January?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog