Monday, February 10, 2014

Me? A Vegetarian? No Way!

Source

It's been 10 days and I'm still alive! So I guess you could say it's going well!
Since I'm starting my half-marathon training today, I thought I would go vegetarian for this month's 30 Day Challenge (well... 28 days), rather than do a fitness challenge.

I LOVE meat... I miss it! But hey, I tried peach-mango flavoured tofu, and man, is it ever good! It's definitely been making me think twice about what I eat.

Have YOU ever tried to go vegetarian?

2 comments :

  1. I was vegan for about a year, I love tofu!
    It's not as hard as it's thought out to be. c:


    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well I'm having a pretty hard time with it! I guess that's why they call it a challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog