Thursday, November 26, 2015

Another Scarf!

I made a post about scarves last week, talking about how much I love them, and here's another one! This one is probably my favourite scarf.
Last year or the year before, my aunt got me this amazing green scarf for Christmas. This is a huge scarf, almost as long as my legs and as wide as my arm and chest. It has a zipper right in the middle, which means I have a bunch of different options on how to wear it.

It's such a nice scarf to wear during the winter, since it's so thick and soft. It never runs out! I especially love the back of the scarf. It has a split at the bottom, which makes it sit perfectly on my shoulders and rarely ever rides up like a regular scarf would.



You can find more, really great things made by the same company here.

2 comments :

  1. Such a gorgeous scarf! I need to start stocking up myself.

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I looked on the website and they don't have anything close to this one :(

      Delete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog