Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Thunder Balls

This year, I joined a dodgeball league with some of my coworkers. It may sound silly at first, but it's actually a lot of fun, and definitely more intense than the dodgeball I remember playing in high school!
Our team is called the Thunder Balls we play every Monday night and, we even decided to get team jerseys with numbers and nicknames! One of the guys had the idea of sharing a nickname with me: "Shake" and "N' Bake."
So far, we've only won one or two games, but we play hard. I am almost always the last one standing, of course, but that's just because the guys throw hard and dive and jump to catch balls, putting them in "harm's way."








2 comments :

  1. A dodgeball league sounds amazing! It's an athletic for tough bitches. Like rugby and lacrosse. Those Jersey Tees are nifty, adorable shirt idea "Shake 'N Bake" with your teammate!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy intense! I usually have a bruise or two after each game! I love the jerseys too. It's funny, since we're usually the last two on the court, I like to say "it's shake 'n bake time!" just because I'm corny like that.

      Delete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog