Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014!

The new year always brings this sort of hope that things will be better, that something exciting will happen that will top the previous year. Maybe a new love, a new puppy, a new job, or something totally unexpected! There are things that are expected, things that are planned, but it's the things in between that make the year so interesting!
There are so many things happening this year, that I already know it's going to be a good year. In 2014, I'll turn 20 years old, I'll (hopefully) travel to Thailand, I'll start my last year of university, and get back in shape.

I've said my goodbyes to 2013, I've made peace with many things and now I'm ready for a fresh start. 2014, here I come!

2 comments :

  1. Thailand?!????!!!!! Tell me more, tell me more!!


    I like your last sentence about making peace. I have done the same, and I have my sights set on 2014. All the best to you - I hope this year is happy and healthy and wonderful for you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Thailand! I'm planning on going this summer!


    Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful New Year as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog