Friday, October 25, 2013

Get to Know Me


I really enjoyed doing the 7 Deadly Sins Link-Up, so I've decided to do another 25 questions about myself!
Question 1: Do you have any pets ? Yes! I have two cats: Midas and Arya
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you? Alex, TV remotes and my laptop!
Question 3: What’s the weather like right now ? Cloudy and a little cold.
Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? Yep! Never crashed, but two very minor fender benders
Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? 7:00, 7:30, 8:00... I love my snooze button!
Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? This morning!
Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? Thor!! I LOVED it!
Question 8: What does you last text message say? "Almost done"
Question 9: What is your ringtone ? Just the regular iPhone ringtone.
Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Several!
Question 11: Do you like sushi? YES!
Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? I don't... My parents do (at Safeway)! Aren't I lucky?
Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? Advil Nighttime... Doesn't work.
Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? Only 1 sister!
Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop :)
Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? I will be 20! Seems crazy to think of..
Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Neither!
Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Sometimes. I try not to do it too often, though.
Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: Play Skyrim and sleep!Question 20: When was the last time you cried? Not sure. A week or two ago?
Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Bacon and mushrooms.
Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? Cheeseburger! I. Love. Cheese.
Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? All the time! Us university students live for them!
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? Green-ish? It really depends on what I wear, where I am, etc.
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Not really...

Happy Friday!

1 comment :

  1. It's always nice learning more about the bloggers you read! I like these questions. Oh, and bacon and mushroom pizza sounds amazing!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog