Tuesday, October 15, 2013

International Fall

Fall has definitely arrived here in Winnipeg! The weather is getting chilly, the trees almost bare and the colourful leaves crunch under our feet.

One of my favourite things about fall is being able to wear my leather jacket! I love pairing it with jeans and a colourful shirt, while it's still just warm enough to pull it off. Soon, I'll have to bring out the winter jacket, which will hide everything!

I'd like to think of this specific outfit as international: I bought my leather jacket in Spain a few years ago, the shirt in Germany and the jeans in Canada! Unfortunately, the jacket and shirt were from these little boutiques and so I can't remember where I bought them... Oh well!

And, of course, let's not forget the matching purse! It matches my shirt in colour and my jeans with the brand (AĆ©ropostale)!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog