Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Liebster

Lauren over at Love is the Point just nominated me for the Liebster Award! This girl is absolutely amazing with her good deeds and everyone should go check her out and subscribe!

Here's how it works. I answer 10 questions from Lauren, then I nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions!


1. Silver or gold? Hmm... Maybe silver? I think it's easier to match (and cheaper!)
2. Coffee or tea?  TEA! No doubt about it. I dislike coffee very very much.
3. Chocolate or fruity? 90% of the time fruity!
4. Pastels or bold & bright? I love bold and bright, though I tend to wear pastels.
5. Short or tall? (Could mean you, or your what you look for in a significant other, or both!)I love Alex's tallness and my sister's shortness (so I can bug her with it!)
6. Liquid eyeliner or pencil? Also – black mascara or something else? Pencil, because I don't know how to do liquid, and black mascara
7. Early riser or night owl? I'm a total night owl. Always have, always will!
8. Photographs or paintings? Photographs. I can't draw or paint worth crap, so I find photography more intriguing.
9. Long hair or short? (Again, tell us how you like your own hair, or how you like your significant other’s hair, or both!) I like having medium-length hair. Just below the shoulders. Any longer and it drives my crazy. And short hair on guys. Long hair just seems awkward to me (some can pull it off though!)
10. TV or Movies? Both!! I loooooove watching TV series, just like I love reading book series. And movies? Well considering I want to make a career out of them? I definitely have to love them too!

Now here are my nominees!!
Chloe Jacqueline from CJVZHeartsYou
Juli from Juli Williams
Jena from Recently Roached
Sara from Sara Magdalena
Julie from Silver Lining
Mar from t.o. & fro
Autumn from The Unreal Life
Valerie from Valpo Studio

Here are my questions for you, ladies!
1. Are you a dog or a cat person?
2. What is your dream job (it can be totally invented!)?
3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
4. What is your most attractive feature?
5. What is the one city you want to see before you die?
6. What was your worst subject in high school?
7. What is your favourite accessory?
8. What is your least favourite colour and why?
9. How would you describe your fashion style?
10. What is one thing you love about blogging?

There ya go! Have fun :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog