Monday, October 7, 2013

What a Fail

Photo credit: med-health.net

Friday, I was eating my gluten-free toast, like every morning since I started this gluten-free diet, when I thought: "Hmm... I wonder what's in this stuff!" So I looked at the ingredients and I realized, this bread was NOT gluten-free!!!
My mother had told me the gluten free bread was in the freezer in the basement, so when I went to find it, I found this bag of bread with a barely readable label. I thought it was bread my mom had made, but when I actually did read the label, it wasn't. It was homemade bread she'd bought at the farmer's market.... The gluten-free bread was at the bottom of the freezer!

OOPS..... Turns out I've been gluten THIS WHOLE TIME! At least it's not an irreparable mistake... I'll just finish on November 5 instead!

2 comments :

  1. Kudos to you for deciding to keep going! Also, did you know that I nominated you for the Liebster award?! Well, now you do! :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog