Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Forgotten Closet

You know when you go on a trip and you end up doing a ton of shopping? By this, I mean enough to practically makeover your closet? Well, that was me in Germany. Mainly because Winnipeg doesn't have an H&M (yet!) and all the cool stores that I would normally never venture into.
So, I did a TON of shopping and somehow, I haven't worn 90% of what I bought yet! How is this possible?!
I had even forgotten about my amazingly cozy Deutschland sweater I bought as a souvenir! It's my not-so-subtle way of showing off where I've been this summer. I was rummaging through my closet this weekend to find something to wear over my PJs (yes, it was that kind of weekend...) and I found it!
Best. Sweater. Ever.
Anyway, that was my little blurb for today. I promise to post more awkward pictures of myself in my new clothes!

2 comments :

Bella Lulu Ink Blog