Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Potluck with the Beach Crew

Monday, almost all of the staff of the restaurant I work at got together to celebrate Christmas. I had only been working there since May and I can honestly say that this is one of the rare workplaces that makes you feel welcome instantly. I almost felt like family. The people made the job bearable, maybe even enjoyable.
Jello shots for everyone!


We decided to have a sort of formal potluck. Everyone dressed up, brought food, drinks and desserts. There was an endless amount of seriously delicious food! It was incredible. We also decided that instead of having a secret santa, which could get complicated with the amount of people there (we were over 20, I think), that we would do a liquor draw. Whoever was participating had a budget of about $25, and brought alcohol, then we drew numbers and you could either pick a mystery bottle, or steal from someone else.

Later, half of us played board games (and drank) and the rest ate some more and partied. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what the other half did... I was really into a solid game of Ticket to Ride!
I'm on the left... Just out of the frame


It was a really fun night! It was great to be with everyone one last time. I'm really going to miss the Beach Crew! It was an awesome summer with you guys and thank you for making me feel part of the family. <3


No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog