Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Retiring the Work Shoes

I just finished my last day of work today... I LEAVE IN 6 DAYS!

I've been working at the museum for 16 months and I worked at Beachcomber for over 6 months. It's been a crazy adventure, and my shoes are definitely the proof of that.



After clocking out today, it finally hit me. I'm leaving! I'm about to throw these shoes in the garbage and move on.... I know they're just shoes, but shoes have a way of marking certain milestones in our lives. They go and see everything you do, travel with you...

Maybe I'm just getting sentimental. Either way, good riddance!

1 comment :

  1. NEVER throw shoes away! Some of the materials used in making shoes won't biodegrade for thousands of years! They can be recycled instead!

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog