Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Lotus Leggings

You know how on Facebook there's always all these adds? Well one of the adds I see very often is one from Lotus Leggings. One day, I decided to go look around and see what it was all about, and I fell in love. They have the funkiest leggings! I'm a big fan of funky leggings, especially when it comes to running, and their prices are awesome. I don't usually do online shopping, simply for the fact that if an item needs to be exchanged or returned, it's such a hassle and I'm way too lazy for that.

But, it was late and money was burning my hands, so I just said "the hell with it" and added things to my cart. I had started with two pairs of the same leggings, the ones with trees on them, and then I needed about $10 more to get free shipping, so I found that pair of mermaid leggings and sine they were so cheap, I just got them anyway. Even if I wasn't going to wear them.

The shipping was super fast and the packaging minimal so it was great! On top of that, I got mediums, hoping they would fit, and of course, they were a perfect fit. I've gotten compliment after compliment on these leggings and I literally have to keep myself from buying all of them.

I really like that they're active on Instagram, so if you post your leggings and tag them in the picture, they'll re-gram your picture and you can see what others did with their leggings (yoga poses are a popular one), they also don't send you a gazillion emails about deals like other shops do.

So if you still need to buy a Christmas gift or stocking stuffer, I highly suggest you try these leggings! Here are a few of them on my "to buy" list:
Click here to see them on the website
(It's too bad they don't have a Canadian flag pair of leggings!)

Click here to see them on the website

Click here to see them on the website

3 comments :

  1. Woah! These are some interesting and beautiful Ultracor leggings. It is going to help in hiding the garment line underneath. I always had a problem with it. It caused a lot of distraction at the gym. I am going to buy these leggings for myself and for my best friend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning article related to the structure. I have inquired as to yourself before posts too that constantly bewilders me. I know another relative site that has them for the most part staggering article as of you have in light of ballerina yoga leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing article one can definitely purchase things as gifts too. I have examined you before posts too that constantly deaden me. I know another adjacent page that has what's more extraordinary things as of you have in the setting of Send Gift Online in Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog