Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Random Facts About Me

I've written a couple of these posts already, but I thought I would do another one. There are always more random facts you can learn about a person! Especially when someone moves to a different country, you tend to learn a lot more about yourself.

1. I am totally fascinated with lingustics and where words come from and how they evolve with time.

2. I hate the way my clothes feel all stiff when they air dry.

3. I have such a sensitive sleep pattern. If I take a 30 minute nap during the way, it makes it so much harder to fall asleep at night.

4. I love thunderstorms. I find it so amazing that nature is about to create this sound and blinding light out of thin air. It's so impressive! Plus the torrential rain makes me weirdly happy.

5. I really love souvenir shops. I love looking at all the ridiculous knick knacks people invent for the tourists, knowing that, as hideous as one thing might be, every single one will be bought at some point. I don't usually buy anything other than postcards, but I'm allowed to window shop, right?

6. I've never been a fan of groups. If I'm hanging out with friends, I don't usually like if there's more than three people.

7. Speaking of which, I can't figure out if I'm an introvert or extrovert. People give me energy and make me happy, but only one or two at a time....

8. I'm really bad at putting makeup on. No matter what happens, I either look like a raccoon, a girl with 90s sparkly way too colourful makeup or like a two year old did my makeup. I use a lot of q-tips and makeup remover to make it look anywhere near normal. Hence why I normally don't wear makeup.

9. I'm a cover and bed hog. I will take all the blankets away from you and most likely push you off the bed in my sleep. #sorrynotsorry

10. I make lists for literally everything. I've even made a list about lists I need to make.


What are some random facts about you?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog