Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cardigan Season

Fall and cold weather means more and more layers... which makes me happy! I love wearing sweaters and I definitely have more than I could possibly ever need. I would wear blankets if that was socially acceptable! The closest thing to wearing a blanket would be a cardigan. I recently started wearing more and more of them, and I can't get enough!
Cardigan: Maurices // Shirt: (somewhere in Berlin) // Jeans: Maurices 
Cardigan: Maurices // Shirt: (somewhere in Berlin) // Jeans: Maurices
This is definitely my favourite shirt! I got it at a small boutique in Berlin and immediately fell in love with it.

Cardigan: Garage // Shirt: H&M // Jeans: Maurices


Cardigan: Garage // Shirt: H&M // Jeans: Maurices // Socks: Walmart // Boots: Payless Shoe Warehouse


No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog