Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving this year was great! The whole family came over for dinner on Saturday night and we ate way too much. We joked, we talked, we drank and sat by the fire.
Dinner was amazing. Everyone brought something: wild rice, turkey, pumpkin pie, ham, mashed potatoes, salads, cheeses, and lots of wine.

I am so thankful for the people I have in my life... my family, my friends, my coworkers. Without them, my life would be extremely boring! I'm also thankful for my health, my three jobs, the travels I've done this year, and my university degree. I'm so glad I have a roof over my head and with everything happening in Syria and around the world, I am extremely thankful for having been born in this beautiful country.

What are you thankful for?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog