Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall=Plaid... Right?

Fall is a beautiful season. The leaves change colours and fall, giving the cold grey concrete a happier glow. It's time when the birds take to the skies in their "V" formations and slowly, the weather grows cold. I love fall. Thanksgiving, Halloween, sweaters, playing in the piles of leaves...
One thing about fall that I've recently fallen in love with all over again? Plaid. I got myself this button-up plaid shirt and it's comfortable and I can't stop wearing it! On top of that? It goes with pretty much anything.
Jacket: Suzy Shier// Shirt: Garage // Jeans: Maurices // Socks: Kodiak // Boots: Payless Shoe Warehouse


This elephant necklace is among my most prized possessions... It was given to me by my host-mom in Germany on my last day there. Not only is it a great souvenir, it also goes with everything. Just like my plaid shirt!


What are some of your favourite fall wears?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog