Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Good One


Shirt: Garage // Shorts: Aeropostale // Flip Flops: Quicksilver
I'm starting yet another school year in less than a year, and I'm determined to make it a good one. I'm the kind of person who makes resolutions in September, since that's when it really feels like a new year. Those are the ones I tend to keep.

This year, I will:
-Write and finish my book. I've been writing for years and I finally have the inspiration and motivation to keep going. Writing is such an important part of me and not doing it drives me insane. I'm re-writing a story I wrote years ago that I really love and after 3 days, I already have over 5,000 words written. By next year, I'll have this thing done.
-No more C's! Last year, I got 3 As, 1 B, and 2 Cs. Something like that. NO MORE! I'm way too excited about my classes this year to get anything lower than a B. Last year I wasn't trying very hard, but this year, I'm gonna rock this!
-Take better care of myself. That includes everything. Hair, skin, body. I'm a very lazy person, who would rather sleep than take an extra 5 minutes to get ready. If I can at least brush my hair instead of twisting it into a messy bun every day, that would be a great start! On top of that, I get a free gym membership at my university, so I'm going to take advantage of that this year! No more excuses!
-Learn to relax. I stress out easily and freak out. I get intense and go crazy. I worry about ridiculous things that aren't worth worrying about. This year, I will learn to take a step back, breathe, and walk away.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog