Friday, August 9, 2013

Grey Skies, Cold Winds

Usually in August, I'm complaining that it's too hot. I would be wearing short and a tank top and sweating like a pig. That's a normal summer in Winnipeg.
So how come I am wearing sweats, socks, and a sweater and I'm still cold! Right now, it's cloudy and 16 degrees Celsius. It's been quite chilly lately... It's strange. We had a sweltering two weeks early in July, but after that it's been downhill from there. Every day it looks like it's going to rain, but it never does. Which is good for me, since I work outdoors, but it makes for cool days and even cooler nights.
Hopefully it'll warm up before I go camping! I really want to go swimming there! Let's keep our heads high and hope for warmth!
Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog