Friday, August 30, 2013

Last Weekend!


It's the last weekend of the summer! I'm very excited because school starts VERY soon and I'm going camping!
I just got everything I needed for university and now I can breathe easy until Wednesday.

Lately, I've been watching Ask Lauren Oliver, which is basically a vlog where she answers her fans' questions about writing, life and other interesting stuff! As an aspiring author and fan of her writing, I find it super interesting and it's just cool that she's so involved with her fans!

I've also been reading obsessively The Mortal Instruments series... I'm already at the 3rd book in 2 weeks! When I'm not reading, I'm fangirling over the movie like a maniac! That hasn't happened in a loooong time and it's nice to have something that makes you so excited all the time!

Happy long Weekend! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog