Monday, August 12, 2013

Typical Weekend

Here's a glimpse of my weekend!

1. I worked at the museum and knit. It may seem boring, but I enjoy my work. It's not stressful and my coworkers are always fun to be with. 
2. I started a new knitting project! I'm super excited about it!
3. This pillow that I bought at Target is the best thing ever for watching movies, which I spent a lot of time doing with Alex !
4. Last night, we spent some time in front of a campfire. The weather was finally nice enough to do so!
5. While we were sitting by the fire, Midas decides he to sit on his own chair between my parents, which I thought was just hilarious. 

Yesterday I also worked at the baseball stadium. It rained the day before so they ended up playing 2 games! They lost the first and killed in the second! It made for a very long day, but it was so nice outside, everyone was happy. I even got a small sunburn on my chest!

The weather is finally coming around and life is good. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog